Where has my mind been? One moment I'm browsing Amazon and the next moment I'm on youtube watching who knows what?! I spent the late afternoon with "N", it's always refreshing when somebody else is doing the talking. It became apparent to me that I really, really, really, want a DSLR. I think it was when I was in "N's" room and I had the power of her Canon in my hand, just the sound of the shutter made me squeal. I love having friends with whom I can talk about decomposing bodies and what the correct technique for gathering the maggots for evidence are. If she was not so young we could possible be best friends. I mean who else would give me a copy of "Journal of Forensic Identification" and mark the article entitled: "The use of Embalming fluids in the restoration of mummified fingers"? But back to getting me a DSLR, I don't know why I feel like I NEED one. I guess I want to have the freedom to take crystal clear pictures of my cats and not worry about buying film and processing it. I no longer want to have agonizing wait (which is a couple of seconds) for my pictures to save so I can take another one. Just because I have six cameras already does not mean I can't have a DSLR. Ok, moving on.I am trying to talk my nerdy man into doing book reviews on youtube. I don't think he is really buying the idea. I even showed him how I would do it, I think I want to be on youtube more than he does. I have always wanted to do a "what's in your bag" video. Unfortunately sometimes I'm afraid the stuff in my bag is not cool enough. Maybe next post I'll do a "what's in your bag" picture. <3>

No comments:
Post a Comment